This support article demonstrates how to add, replace and remove device IDs from the Cloud-In-Hand® admin web portal.
Adding Device IDs
Device IDs are adding automatically when you use that device to assign into your Cloud-In-Hand® account. However, if you have already reached your device ID limit, it will not be activated. To activate a new device ID that exceeds your assigned device number, you must first remove or replace an existing device ID. To access the Device ID section of the admin portal, follow the steps below.
Removing Device IDs
1. Login to your admin Cloud-In-Hand® account.
2. Navigate to the "Account" tab.
3. Scroll down to the "Device ID" section. It is collapsed by default; click on the "+" button to expand it.
4. Here you can view all the device IDs associated with your account. The following sections will demonstrate how to replace or remove device IDs.
5. To replace a device ID, select it from the drop-down menu and click "Replace." It will automatically replace the previous device ID with the next one in pending.
To remove a device ID, select it from the drop-down menu and click "Remove."